WHAT IS MESOTHERAPY?
Mesotherapy is a medical procedure that involves injecting microscopic quantities of natural extracts, pharmaceuticals, and vitamins into the skin. It can be used to eliminate cellulite, hair loss treatment procedure, treat aging skin and redundant (sagging) skin, and rejuvenate the hands and neck. Mesotherapy for hair loss tackles problems which results in a stimulation of natural hair growth and immediate stopping of hair loss. Mesotherapy hair loss treatment is virtually painless and safe when done professionally. Mesotherapy for hair loss procedure or Mesotherapy treatment for hair loss is used with great success in Europe and the United States.
Along with Mesotherapy, the clinic also offersplatelet rich plasma therapy for hair. Platelet rich plasma therapy services are also available for easy wound healing and scar removal. Platelet rich plasma therapy procedure is relatively a new procedure and there are very few clinics that even offer these services in India
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS IN WHICH MESOTHERAPY IS USEFUL?
WHAT ARE THE COMMONLY USED PRODUCTS IN MESOTHERAPY?
- In alopecia [hair loss]
- Skin Rejuvenation - Wrinkles, Skin Tightening
- Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
- Body Contouring
- Local Fat Deposits - Xanthelasma and Lipomas etc.
WHAT IS STEM CELL MESOTHERAPY?
- Hyaluronic Acid ---- improves hydration of the skin
- Vitamin C ---- is used for hyperpigmentation and melasma. Vitamin C also helps in collagen and elastin production. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant.
- Vitamin A --- is used in antiaging treatment, to improve fine lines etc.
- Biotin --- is used in the treatment of alopecia[hair loss]
- Minoxidil --- is used to stimulate hair growth.
- Glycolic acid, Ascorbic acid, and glutathione may help in decreasing pigmentation.
Stem cell mesotherapy is using stem cells to regenerate hair, which helps in the hair loss treatment [alopecia] and wound healing. Stem cell treatment for hair loss is the most advanced in field of dermatology. Stem cell therapy treatment and various other methods are used to help patients regain hair. Stem cell therapy procedure and Stem cell therapy services are available for skin rejuvenation.